We’ll proactively service and maintain your IT equipment to extend its lifespan, ensure it is working optimally while lowering the chances of unexpected breakdowns.
When is it suitable to use preventive maintenance?
Suitable preventive maintenance applications
Assets suitable for preventive maintenance include those that:
- Have a critical operational function
- Have failure modes that can be prevented (and not increased) with regular maintenance
- Have a likelihood of failure that increases with time or use
Unsuitable preventive maintenance applications
Unsuitable applications for preventive maintenance include those that:
- Have random failures that are unrelated to maintenance (such as circuit boards)
- Do not serve a critical function
Your IT Simplified
Focus on your core business while we take care of your IT needs.